八方的音乐

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Thanks Giving



     Journey had end, there are overwhelming of gratitude and thanks deep inside the depth of my heart. I just want to list out one by one, to people that giving me a hand, a word, or even a eye sign.
     Mary Louise, a doctor that came to ask me if I need a ride as I looking at the map, when i just arriving Quebec city in a raining day, and the day is getting dark. She gave me a ride all the way from airport to my place in Quebec city. An surprising angel that came out just when I really need a help.
     Rafael and Caroline, my host in Quebec city. We having lot of great time together, drinking a lot of wine, beer, vodca..basically a lot of liquor. Not just only with them, but they brought me into their circles of friend as well. Max and Ben from French, David and his gf, Caroline best young friend, Rammi which I meet in Toronto. I go into not the journey of travelling, but embracing the culture of Quebec-qua, hear a lot of history of Quebec, eating Quebec's Poutine, and drinking wine. Rafael came to Toronto on my last day in Toronto, with Rammi, he is the 1st and the last in my journey. I really glad. All are not in planning, but it comes just the way that surprising me.
    Anonymous that show me the road with their car, I following behind. He show me the way to the place I looking for when I ask him the direction. He not really know how to go, but he went to a pizza delivery shop to ask, and then driving slowly so that I can catch up them. 
    Mireille, my host in Trois-Rivere. Not forgetting her friend that met on the night of my arrival, in very dirty look, Lisa, Vennessa, and ..........Mireille said I came just in time, on the day which they had plan for the gathering dinner, and Vennessa have free VIP ticket for a choir concert in church. She is a very friendly lady, and a great tour guide. Bring me to visit around Trois-Rivere on Sunday, went to church, and went to the concert. She even help me to clean and fix my bike while I cooking the meal. We having a common topic during my stay, which is about religion, and thing happen around us is so plan to having connection with religion.
     An anonymous guy, that treat me with tea while I on the way to Montreal. I was just resting at the front of his office to take my lunch. Then he just come out to say " hi ", he himself is a cyclist as well, thats why he very glad to saw a cyclist stop by, I am the 1st cyclist that stop at his apartment, by the way. He gave a good courage to carry on my road.
     Lily in Montreal. A very easy and out going lady, teacher of dance and yoga, and she like to yell " Woohoo", just like a small child. Having her around is just like having a good friend around, cause her act just like the lady of my age. We went to watch Cirque de Soleil together, and really enjoy it. One thing I will remember about her is "tea", we having hot tea together every night before went to bed.
     Pieter, my host in Mentobello. He is an older gentleman live in an isolated country house. I spent 2 days there, and we having the best dessert, Mango Frozen Yogurt with Whiskey. He is a very nice guy, we had a lot of common topic to talk. He even make the dinner I made for us to his friend, haha....and they like it as well.
     Anonymous that give me a hand when my tire get flatten on the way to Ottawa. He give me cup of coffee, called his friend to get a batch for me to repair the tube, and drive me to get the batch from his friend. I really appreciate the help he given.
     Paola,  host in Ottawa. She is a great lady, and she doesnt look like her age. What remind me of her will be the yogurt drink, she had it like almost every morning. She also had 2 great housemate, John and Twan, which I also have good time with them, good conversation. Paola even borrow me her map so that I wont lost, the bike route in Ontario is not as clear in Quebec, without map is really will get lost. I mail back to her the map as I reach Niagara. Oh ya, their house people are all professional, haha....a lot of technical chat among us.
     Bernie and Bar, 2 very nice lady that I met in Westport, when I went in the office. We believe in same God, and we believe our meet is not by coincident or luck, all are plan by HIM. We had dinner and breakfast together, which not left me alone, and great time together. They gave me a great courage and blessing, even when I am out of my schedule, but they let me know this is HIS schedule for me, to be in this place, to meet these 2 lady.
     Anna and Andrew, host in Yarker. We do not have much time together, but I feel comfortable at their place. Anna made very good Polish food for my dinner, I was wonder how can a vegetarian made a good meal of meat? Amazing?
     Katherine, host in Port Hope. and not forget her boy friend, Claudie. She is a super great lady, arrange mountain bike activities with her friend, Sue. Having my birthday eve dinner with her, and she gave me some very memorable present for my birthday present. We had a lot of thing to talk, a lot of conversation among us had enlighten me. She encourage me a lot to come to Canada to work and live, and even recommend some plastic company to me. I will definitely try to come back again. She also very concern about my journey, always text me before even me meet, especially when the weather is not good. She tell everyone about me when I was there...haha....I enjoying the time in Port Hope too much, until I actually plan to stay for 1 night, but end up stay for 3 night.
    Gefei for sure, my best Pal in Canada. We know each other in Victoria, and so blessed that we can meet in Toronto. He came to Toronto for internship in May, and I so glad I was in Toronto at this time also. We had great time together a lot, having my Birthday dinner for Japanese buffet. Too bad we cannot go to Niagara together. We went to the CN tower together, which is one of my best experience. Only in Toronto, I went out every night, cause we having too much fun together in the night.
     Not forgetting those people that give me a hand sign of good, or a greeting, on my journey. There are a lot of cyclist that come front opposite direction that give me courage, give a sweet smile when they saw I having luggage behind my bike, they know I am traveling to others place.
     The last, yet the most important. Thanks GOD!! for all the blessing and the people You put into my life and my journey.


0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》