八方的音乐

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 8 of Cycling journey- Montreal

4 May 2010, Sunny

     Having a good rest the whole night,swept away the tiredness that heavily burden over me yesterday, and giving me a fresh new day to start at this new place- Montreal. Good Morning!! Montreal....
     Read a few page of book when I awake, as the time still early. Too early to prepare the breakfast, too early to go out, what else can you do when you wake up? Sleep again....but I wake myself up to do some reading and devotion. I make some sausage, and Lily make fruits and yogurt for the breakfast, with some toasted bread of course. Fruits with yogurt and toasted bread with cheese is Canadian usual breakfast, I also start to get into it already after few time of breakfast like this. Is actually very healthy, not as heavy as Malaysian breakfast like Nasi kandar, noodle, roti canai......
    Looking the way on my own to the downtown, basically all just base on my direction sense. I stay at north part, just go all the way to south part. It was again blessed. Unintentionally I found the information center, which I actually need to go to ask for some info, but the Information Center I found was not the one I actually looking for. haha....anyway, I get all the info I need. Lock my bike at the market, and go walk around downtown, visit the market and some building. Unfortunately, when I wanna take picture then only I found that I forget my memory card inside my notebook, no picture for this whole day. Too bad.............
    Anyway, today was really relax. Spent most of my time in the Science center, just walking around and see what they have. Nothing special, not suit for me, more suitable for young kid, I think the Singapore Science Center is a LOT better and more interesting.
    As I promise, I will cook for my host. Today I make the tomato chicken with tomato paste, and fried a vege with tofu, then eat with rice. However, the rice wasn't really successful, but still not bad to eat.
 

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》