八方的音乐

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 14 of Cycling Journey - Ottawa

11 May 2010, Sunny



   Today weather is super nice!! Yeepy....after the breakfast, I went to the most attractive festival of Ottawa every year in May, the Tulip Festival. There is a history behind this Tulip Festival, and Ottawa receive 10000 of Tulip from Holland every year on this season, as some appreciation by the Queen, for some reason during the war...I dont really remember so much about that. There were thousands of Tulips, and a lot of different kind of Tulip that I never see before this. They give very nice name to the Tulip such as Red Devil, White Dream, Black Hero, Holland Beauty....... This is the 1st time I saw so any Tulip in my life.haha....lots lots of Tulips.....and the scent of flower is so strong in the garden....Gosh!! I love it.........A lot of buses drop the tourist over here for sure. I glad to be in ottawa at the right time.
    I bike all the way to Victoria Island, pass by Little Italy. I bought something for lunch, and bring it all the way to Victoria Island to enjoy it....it is really good!! then bike all the way to Gatineau Park, to the Museum of Civilization......it was a sunny day, I enjoying the trip on bike actually .....
    Laying at the park and just suddenly fall a sleep on the top of the grass.....it is like the quick sand, they called it quick grass, cause a lot of people just attract by the grass and lay on it....when i woke up, it is almost time to back. So i went to the shopping center before I back, to buy something.
    Have a great dinner with Paola, she make Barbeque Pork and Lamb, but the lamb get a bit of burnt, any how, it still taste very good. I made some red bean soup with dry longan, Paola and Twan like it....is something new to them as well...



0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》