八方的音乐

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 18 of Cycling Journey - Yarker to Port Hope

15 May 2010, Strong Windy

    Woke up very early in the morning, 5 am, when everyone is still in their dreamland. I also have no idea, since when i start to get wake up so early everyday, maybe because the sun get up 5am in the morning, the room is already totally bright, I get waked up by the sun everyday.
     I try to lower down the sound in every movement, because they just live beside my room, I can easily wake them up if I dun go it slowly. I prepare my bag, clean myself up, and bring everything down stair. it was only 6am by that time I went down stair. Then make my own toast, and a cup of milk. Then Andrew come down, he used to be the 1st that wake up in this house, but now it was me. We have coffee together, and he send me on my journey to Port Hope 7am in the morning. This was the earliest time I ever start my journey.
     The journey to Port Hope was 140km according to google map, but I think I bike more than that. There are a lot of bumpy, and quite a bit of hills. The worst is the strong wind that keep coming forehead, never stop for the whole journey. Anyway, the journey to Port Hope is a lot easier than the 2 before this, the road is very clear, and I never miss a junction, just all the way following highway 1 and 2. Beside, I like the scene on this journey, a lot of cow and lamb farm, some horse farm, and lots of apple farm. I took some picture during the bike, without stopping down, and take the picture when the bike goes on....

 
     I reach Port Hope at 3 something, and Katherin were in the garden, cover in soil as she said, doing her gardening with her boyfriend. They were really friendly, the 1st thing I have for my arrival is a refreshing Carona beer with lime, I love it. Katherine show me the room after that, It was amazing, a lot more than I expected.

 
     We have a lot of great time together after we clean up. We went to get some grocery together, and I make the dinner. Again, curry chicken, coconut milk rice, but this time with addition of Asparagus Shrimp, with some new idea I have in my mind when I was thinking how to deal with it. The Asparagus Shrimp turn out to be the best food among this. I glad they enjoying the dinner very well. Me and Katherine have red wine, while her bf has beer.
    This was really a good time with both of them, I hope to stay more day just to relax, in this little beauty nice town.

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》