八方的音乐

Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Stand

     " Where am I now? Where are you now? "
     There are a lot of journey in our life, and the journey never bring you to the destination easily, you definitely have to go through a lot of obstacles to reach your destination, or to reach where you standing now. Do you ever wonder, whether the journey had pull you down, or slow you down to reach your destination? Don't ever let the past to drag you, let the future bring you. The past is past, and the future is waiting, and where you standing now is the strong evidence of your life journey that tell you that you had reign over thousands of obstacles.
     There is one thing I had learn, through the journey of my cycle backpacking. You never look to what you had giving out when you had reach the destination, you don't even remember how struggling you had when you already reach the top of the mountain, because where you standing told you that the past had past, and it bring you to where you standing now. I had conquered 170km journey on bike in 8 hours, there are more than thousand time I having the thought to just take a rest in the middle, find  a place to sleep, or hitch a car, those negative thought never stop surrounding you when you are on the journey, is all about whether you beat down the negative though or you let them beat down you. But, when I finally reach the final destination, I felt all the effort I had given out is more than worth. With the rain and snow, the crystallize sweat cover the face, the tanned skin by the UV, the leg that almost malfunction, all of it become small little chunk victory for you to reach the final victory.
     When I was looking back at my devotion, in my meditation, in my experience, a lot of time, I had been dragging by the past. I believe most people does the same thing. Did you ever feel guilty for the sins you had commit long time ago? Did you still live in the past of your memory? Jesus, the Lord Savior had wash away our sins, and He said he had forgiven us, when we come before His almighty throne. Do not let what you had done to led you away from the destination you want to reach, to build up the relationship you want to have. Those experience are meant to strengthen your wills, to grow you up to become what you meant to be, in His wills.
     Learn to be gratitude to what ever the past was, the bad and the good. They shape you of what you are now. The sin you had commit, the thing you had done, it might still hurt, but when you turn to God, He always make them right to you, and He make them the stepping stone for you instead of falling stone.
     What is your stand now? What is your goal now? What do you want to achieve now? Go for it because the time at front is still waiting for you to reach. Stand at where you are now, you will see the past had bring you to here; stand at where you wanna be, and you see what you need to do to be there.
     God, please grant me the wisdom to know of my stand now, and my stand in the future. Not by my own wisdom, but in your leading.

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》