八方的音乐

Friday, May 28, 2010

The race



    Time flies...a flash of eyes, I'm back in Vancouver Airport, YVR. This is the beginning of my race in Canada, and it will be my ending as well.
    Looking back to the day when I arriving here, everything was so fresh to me, overloaded with curiosity, I came to a place I never wonder that I will step on. Everything is depend on myself, everything is start from zero, just like the runner prepare to give their 1st step on the track. Start to build up a network, get to know more people, establish more friendship, learning and adapting new culture, and develop a whole-being of my character. 
    Every step on the race were so fast, the next step I was already in University of Victoria, then into my church life in EBC and CBC, one more second  was already on the backpacking journey in East Canada. and now, the second where I am one more step to earn my trophy for finishing the race.
    I saw a lot of people were applaud wildly for my journey, they cheering even before I start my race, and they keep on cheering on my race, and they all stand up and applaud when I am going to end the race. All the faces, are a flash go through my mind, I wish I could remember all of them, but some were left and some were hidden.
    The day when trophy is given to me, there will be more people giving me their blessing, all of it, form a overwhelming energy to encourage me to keep me on the track. There will always be a next race, and the next track will loaded with more blessing.

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》