八方的音乐

Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 17 of Cycling Journey - Westport to Yarker

14 May 2010, cloudy

     Wake up morning at 7am,  it was really a good rest. Take a hot bath in the tub, it give refreshing for the morning, and prepare for the journey ahead. I love the hot tub a lot, never had it since I on my bike journey, which I used to have it everyday in the hostel in Victoria.


     Went the the restaurant just in front the motel, and met Bernie and Bar sitting there having their breakfast also. So, we sat down together and enjoy our breakfast. I order a breakfast set which come with bacons, 2 soft eggs, toast and fries potatoes, not forget my favorite coffee as well. We have a good conversation together, talking about church a lot. Which, I really enjoy talking about it. When we about to finish our meal, Bar went to the counter and buy the bills of everyone, she was so nice. I having 2 grandma now, Bernie and Bar..haha!! There were really an angels for me.  
     Do you ever felt you were in the wrong place, and asking God why am I here? I had ask this question yesterday when I have to stop at Westport. But, some how, God's will is higher than my will, He know exactly what I need, and what best for me. It was just at the right timing, right place, right people. I met this 2 sister when I go to the motel's office, and I never ask a stranger for dinner together yet I done it, then I know them. Isnt it incredible? and It get raining after I reach Westport....If God is not in all the scenario, how can everything seen so perfect, so arrange?
    Bernie and Bar gave me a big hug as a blessing to send me on my journey. I really love to meet with them again, hope they will make their trip to Langkawi one day.
    The journey to Yarker is not really long, 80km.  This was a best weather I had for biking, it was cloudy, but not too windy, and no strong sun. The forecast actually predict today gonna rain, but end up God is looking after me. I always have good weather here, except the 2 day in Mentobello. However, this was the day I had most hilly journey, the road to Yarker is all along the big lake of Rideau, the scene is very nice, amazed. But, I was heading toward my destination, so I didnt took picture along the way.
    However, I miss a junction, and missing my way again. End up I took 20km more than I expected. But, still safely reach Yarker before 2pm. This was the earliest time I ever reach my destination, usually I reach a place at 5pm above. Yarker is a very small and quite village, just 3 street in the village. I have a good rest over here.
    Anna and Andrew was expecting me to reach their place. They were renovating their art gallery that is going to open on August, and since I am free, i volunteer to help them to do some work also, just for a while. Then I take some walk around the village. Anna is an artist, paint a lot, and Andrew is a professional photographer, which have some work put in the museum in Montreal, and he use to go to elementary school to give workshop on photography.
    Anna make us some Polish dinner, as both of them are from Poland. This is the 1st time I eat a mash potato as the main dish, and others meat and vege as the side dish, but it was really a nice meal. Polish food is good....they also have their own home made beer, taste like the Tiger beer....gosh, I miss Tiger beer!!
    Tomorrow going to have another long journey to Port Hope, to meet Katherine, and probably will have some day over there, to go church on Sunday also. Hopefully it will be a good weather for biking tomorrow.

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》