八方的音乐

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 11 of Cycling Journey - Mentobello

8 May 2010, Raining

    It was a raining day the whole day, and the temperature outside were only 5 degree celcius. After having the breakfast with Pieter, I was actually planning to leave since the rain had stop, but the road is still all wet.
    After install all the luggage on the bike, I am ready to go. It was only shower rain outside when I begin my journey, however after a short distance of biking, until the traffic light down the hill, a huge rain coming over again, it was raining cat and dog for 2 hour, I can only shade myself under the small roof beside the gas station. The rain getting smaller after that, but it was too late for me to begin my journey to Ottawa at that moment, so I decided to get back to Pieter's place, up the hills again. Pieter was surprise to saw I coming back again, as I was so enthusiastic to go into the rain on the morning. But he still welcome my return, and make a hot coffee for me. I really appreciate it.. 
    Since it was raining outside, there is nothing I can do around here actually. So I just watch the movie on my laptop for the whole day. It was a lay back evening, a lazy and relaxing day, felt like in the home.
    For the dinner, we just fried again the rice left over yesterday, with addition of egg. Pieter made some very good soup also, and I enjoy the soup with toast. rest a while after the dinner, and we have our desert again, yogurt ice cream with whiskey. I love it a lot!!


0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》