八方的音乐

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 19 of Cycling Journey - Port Hope

16 May 2010, Sunny Sunday

     Have a great rest yesterday, and woke up 6am in the morning. I think both of them were still on the bed. It was Sunday, so I went out to the backyard to do my devotion, read bible, read the devotion book, meditation and pray. The air was so refreshing in the morning, the grass was so green, the sun was so warm, is like everything, every natural in Port Hope were greeting me a good day.


     I made the yogurt and coffee myself, while waiting them to wake up. Having some chat with them, then prepare myself to church, and visit around this little lovely small town. I went to the First Baptist Church, this was the 1st time I went to church service during my biking journey. I felt like being back to the home, so warmth heart, so belonging. When the song of praise were raise, it hold my spirit up as well, the desire to worship is deep inside beneath the bottom of heart, especially after you had experience so much of grace and mercy. A lot of brother and sister came to greet me, and bless me for my journey, although it seen a bit of crazy to them.
     The whole noon time were so short, I were just cycling in the town, a very slow cycling just to see the town and take picture. I really enjoy the light burden, so relaxing, so down to earth, feeling so right at the moment. It is surely a good way of spending a Sunday, just to make yourself back to the mother nature, seeing the masterpiece of natural work.
     Katherine had done a fabulous work for me. Help me to plan my journey to Toronto, following the water front trail, which I was planning to take the number 2 highway, she said is very busy and dangerous for bike. She mail her friend to ask opinion, and print out the route all the way from Port Hope to Niagara Falls for me. Not just that, she also called her president in the cycling club to have a mountain bike trip with me next day, and borrow me her good mountain bike as well. Arrange everything for me, so that I could enjoy Port Hope to the optimum.
     We had decided to have BBQ steak for the dinner, but Katherine is sick with steak, so she had her chicken. Claudie bought some sausage also, a true sausage, not wiener that we found in Malaysia, which taste a lot better. This is my first time to eat a bake Asparagus as well, with squash  and salad as well for the side dishes. We even have tea and chocolate as dessert later after the dinner. It was a great and full dinner. 
     I am really blessed, really glad, to have Katherine and Claudie here in Port Hope, to host me on my journey. Although she keep on saying I am her hero, for doing such a long journey, no planning, with big laptop, with forehead wind......but, she is my angel, that give me blessing on my journey.



0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》