八方的音乐

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 16 of Cycling Journey - Ottawa to Westport

13 May 2010, Sunny, then raining

    

    I woke up very early this morning, after the nice sleep from yesterday. It was around 530am, and the room is already filled with bright. After prepare all the things, I put everything to the 1st floor. and Paola was there.
    We having our breakfast together, I have the bagel and toast, and she has her yogurt drink, as usual like everyday. She sent me off, and give me the blessing. This was the picture taken before I leave. can you believe that, she is 49....incredible!!
    It was a long journey, I was suppose to be in Yarker, and end up in the place called Westport. It is also a very nice place. I had taken the wrong road, taken the longer road, and the bike path on the map was creepy, a lot of twisting, a lot of hills, make my journey have to stop in the between. I had bike from 8 morning, until 5 evening...9 hour of biking without any stop. But, I missing some road in Smith falls, and in others place, which cause my journey taken more time than I expected. However, I believe everything have a purpose, and everything will be prepared for me, for the best.
    I take a rest at a motel, called station motel. When I go into the office, there were the other 2 older lady in the office, which also new arrives. Bernie and Bar, 2 sister that came to this small town to have time together. I ask if they want to have dinner together, and they agree.
    After they left, I was doing my process on the room. The Boss was so nice to me, she know I am a cyclist, and I m a student. So, she give a special discount for me. from the original price on 73 buck, and give the room for me for only 60 buck, which included tax already.
    After having my shower, I went to find Bernie and Bar, they were just waiting outside for me. We went to a restaurant outside, which recommended by the boss. After talking with them, then we realize that all of us are Christian, and serve in church as well. We have a lot of exchange of sharing. I am so please to meet them, although I run to the wrong town, but thing still turn out right. Bernie buy my bill for the dinner, she was so nice. This is really a GRACE for me!! GOD always give me surprise, more than I can ever Imagine. When we leave the restaurant, it was start to rain. Thanks God I dint continue my journey to Yarker, else I will definitely get wet.
    Some how, I can really feel that, everything were turn out just perfect for me. Although it seen to be a bad and difficult process, but it always have a good ending. 


0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》