八方的音乐

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 9 of Cycling Journey - Montreal

6 May 2010, Windy
    Today will be my last day in Montreal, I had finish visit most of the place in Montreal, nothing much left for me to see here. However, there was still one last thing that I really wanna do in Montreal, to see Cirque De Soleil - TOTEM ( which is their them of shows for this time touring ).


    The morning getting some rain just before I trying to go out, so I just stay back in the room and chat with some friend, writing the blog and playing some games. I contact a person through Couch Surfing in Mentobello, which is a city just between Montreal and Ottawa, I glad that Hiever had reply my message in few minute after i send it off. He agree to host me in his house no my journey, and he is looking forward to meet me. I call him, and he gave me a very clear direction on how to get to his place.
    It was until nearly 2pm then only the rain stop, and days getting better, but still a strong wind cover the city. I bike to donwtown, to the Cirque de Soleil to look some left over ticket for tonight. Lily had also wanted to watch the show also, so I have to look for 2 ticket in the last minute. We were bless as there are still some left ticket for tonight show, although it is a obstacle seat with 30% discount price. There are some beam on the view side that will block part of the show. But I still glad to get the ticket.
    It was a leisure day, nothing plan in my mind. So I went to the tourist information center to get some of the information regarding my journey to Ottawa, and get a map of Ottawa as well. the service provided was really nice and friendly, the lady even help me to get more information that I do not required, and she bless my biking journey before I left.
    Went to the underground city again, walking around all the big mall in Montreal, all the huge building, crowded people, and a huge diversity of people in the city. You can easily found Asian, African, Mexican, and Caucasian in the mall, all in a small group. This was a lot different from other place in Quebec, as Quebec is dominantly Francophone, but in Montreal it is more of bilingual. I took my lunch in the mall, walking around, then went to the park.
    I always bring the book "God calling" along by my side. Siting on the bench in the park, with fabulous river view, listen to my music, and read the book. This is what I called " enjoying life". No stress, no pressure, no plan, no rush......just making life easy and do thing in your own mood, in your own time.
   It was until 7pm, which I had to meet with Lily just in front of Cirque de Soleil, she was just finish her work and come here directly after her work. This was her 2nd time of watching the show, the last time was 15 years ago, that why she was excited as me as well to watch the show. This is my very first time of watching a real cirque, the show in front of my eyes.
   I was really amazed by all the stun done by the performer. I like one of the part the most, which is just a guy and a girl hang on the swing. There are a lot of action that was impress, and the body was so flexible, some action was even beyond imagination. They receive the applaud from all the audience. As the show finish, everyone was standing up and giving the highest praise to Cirque de Soliel......they deserve all the applaud and praise, they were worth.......

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》