八方的音乐

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 8 of Cycling journey- Montreal

5 May 2010, Sunny and Windy

    Heading to Montreal largest park and garden on the morning. The weather was out more better than my expectation, the sun was bright but the air is cool. This is the best weather for a cyclist.


   Natural museum of Montreal, is the largest garden and park I ever see. and guess what, they just recently open to public, which means the entrance fee had waive. Haaha... This garden is surely a lot larger than the one i just visit in Victoria, Butchart Garden. They have similar thing, but here have more than other. Chinese garden, japanese garden, Rose garden, Tulip garden, Youth garden, Peace garden, maple garden......there are also botanical garden and insectarium inside here, which need to paid, but it is more than worth to pay a visit. I am really amaze by the Botanical garden, when you see all the plant inside, they move all the tropical forest into a few in door garden, and a lot too familiar to me...haha...papaya tree, banana tree.....Beside, this is the 1st time I really see maple leaf in Canada, and there are a lot of maple tree. Not just that, there are a lot of different kind of maple tree here also. there are a lot of Maple leaf in different shape....

  Shhhh~~ I take some of them and put inside my book, make as my bookmark. and maybe as a souvenir to whoever wan it...hehe...


   Biodome and Olympic park, is my 2nd destination. Both of this have spectacular architecture design, which become a "must see" in Montreal. Biodome is like a protected agriculture, a protected forest for animals. Langkawi Underwater World is similar to this, but is totally can't compare with it. They have tropical jungle and animals, salt sea and river plant and fish and animals, and even have the penguin which live on the iceberg. it is incredible!!
  

    biking all the way around the city, across 3 bridge to Biosphere and then come back again. I love Montreal because they have bike route for everyplace, is very cyclist friendly. Then go to China Town to walking around, buy some food to cook tonight- Bihun Goreng and Qing Bu Liang. China Town here is a lot larger than Victoria, but not as compare to Vancouver. The boss as where am I from, then she said I look like  a typical Malaysian cause I look very dark now.haha....


   went to Centre of Architectural, then go to Mount Royal. Mount Royal is consider one of the most famous place in Montreal, is definitely a place must visit when come to Montreal. I bike all the way up to the top following the bike path, it doesn't took me a lot of time, and not really tiring, cause the stiffness is not very high, is quite a good biking path to take. Amazing me is that, when i almost reach the top, there is a lake on it, and a high ground, like  a park on the top. A lot of people just lying there, having picnic, playing freebies, playing with dog......is a leisure place for everyone. Go further to the top, the view was amazing!! that way i always like to hiking mountain, it always refresh me when I reach the top, and fill contented with all the hard work to get up the mountain.
   Went back and make my own dinner, prepare also for Lily as she working until 10pm tonight. then have a good rest. I glad, she like the bihun goreng and the dessert...both new to her.... 


0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》