八方的音乐

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 22 of Cycling Journey - Toronto

19 May 2010, Sunny

     Went to University of Toronto- UoT, which is the 1st location pop up in my mind. It doesnt look like a university at all, look more like a small town, and the building were jut so similar to others big building in Toronto. UoT is very spread, the building is not concentrated at a place, but surrounding the parliament building and Queen's park. It is very huge indeed.


     Royal Ontario Museum - ROM is the biggest museum I ever been, as I can ever remember. There are a lot of different kind of museum inside it,Asia, Europe and Canadian, 1st people, Mineral, Dinosaur, Animals, Bats, Contemporary arts.....I spent 3 hours inside the museum.....although it is impressive, but I only can say "Oh", after that. I think I get almost saturated with Museum. Too many Museum in this journey, too many similar thing. I dont think I wan to go any others museum anymore after this.


    Biking around Toronto, went to Eaton Center and all the way down to the harbor. Gosh! I love the harbor very much, a lot of people walking around there, doing exercise. What most impress me is that there is an urban beach over there. A man-made beach in the mid of the deck, and a lot of people just laying there for sun bath. So relaxing, is feel like in Hawaii. I also laying down at the bench beside, and sun bath also for a while. I wish that my body color and balance with my hand. My hand get too dark during this cycling journey, while my body look white after compare with it.


    Drinking a Ice Capp from Tim Hortons, and an apple pie...under the sunny day, yet the sun is not strong to burn my skin...I love it....!! a lunch with great view of the Ontario lake, and there are always some flight take off at the air port on the Toronto island.


    Meet with Gefei after his work, then we go to CN tower. The tallest building in the whole North America. Not the highest, but is 100m higher than KLCC twin tower. 557 meter high, that is incredible! When we were on the top of the building, which is 443 meter high, that is the 1st time I can see the earth is in curve. We wait there until the sky get totally dark, enjoying the changing color of sky from redish orange to dark, and the light bulb from the street and building on the city, it was awesome! And, do you know that, CN tower is one of the 7 wonders of modern world? Me and Gefei decide to go to the others 6 wonders in our life time tgther..haha....hopefully we can do that.
    Toronto, simply said, is a highly urban city yet with lot of recreation park and harbour for people to get out from the tense of boring life.

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》