八方的音乐

Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 4 of cycling journey- Quebec city


    30 May 2010, this is the fourth day of my cycling journey, and it will also be my last day in Quebec city.
    Usually, i will give myself a relaxing day in every city I stop, I will never want a rush journey on my trip, and the last day should be a day, stop for traveling, but just to feel the city, read the book, having a picnic in the park, that make a good ending to the whole trip in the city.
    Today, i take my trip to Levis Island, which is just a river opposite the main Quebec city. Biking along the 138 route, then up the hill, go through the bridge, then all the way to the ferry, and take the ferry back to Quebec city. It was a relaxing journey, no rush, just slowly bike along the river. I was good to bike in Quebec, as they have the route specially just for bike, the route is fine and flat, you never worry the car will come to knock you down.
    Having visit to Levis park, Naval museum, and the market. Stop by the park to have my lunch, tea time, and read a few page of book.
    Rafeal had talk about dessert last night when he talk about the dessert make by his new chef was bad, so I thinking to make a chinese dessert for them also. So, I went to the asian store and found all the ingredient I need to make red bean soup, yeah, red bean soup again. I glad they like it, and they never try dessert like this before.
    Carol was just back from work when I working with my red bean soup, and she make me a cup of cocktail, Mesote( sound like that). Is a blend of bacardi, lime, mint, and sugar, it was very good. Since I been free the whole night, Carol had invite me to go have some drink with her friend, Mirian ( hopefully I not getting wrong). We drank a bottle of white wine, and have a good conversation about their culture, and my culture. I think they are excited to have a Malaysian in town, they never have one. haha..... we went to the other bar- Circle Bar. Carol had buy all my bills there, treat me with red wine, dry gin, and something like a cinnamon shots. Mirian was trying to get me drunk, but do not success it...
    it was until late nite 2am, then we went back together. We have pizza and a kind of Quebec food for the supper, and we ate the left over curry and rice. having a lot of talk, sharing...until 4am, I really have to rest for the next day long journey to Trois-Rivere.....If i have 1 more day over here, Rafael would have make me his smoked Salmon and goose Liver...I miss it...haha...maybe next time...
    I was a great time to be in Quebec city, to know Rafeal, Carol, Ben, Max, David, and Mirian. I having lot of fun, freedom, fun over here with them. And Rafael also give me some guide on my biking journey.  

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》