八方的音乐

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 25 of Cycling Journey - Niagara Falls to Toronto

22 May 2010, shower rain and cloudy

     Time had finally come to the end, I had successfully accomplish my journey all the way from Quebec city to Niagara Falls, but I wont bike on the same journey for the 2nd time. I will just easily take a bus back to Toronto this time, no more biking, and is time t have a good rest day, is the 1st time for me to just sit on bus and waiting to transport the another place.
     I am the 1st one wake up in the room, as usual 630am, then stretch a bit and go to clean up. Try not to make too many sound to wake others up, I clear my thing and get out from the room. I want to visit the Niagara in the very early morning.
     The morning of Niagara is huge different from that of the night, is quite and every shop is close. Especially when I am in the main tourist area, no one is coming here in the early morning, they were just back from the party. Biking around the town and found there are quite a lot of buffet breakfast over here. The breakfast buffet is cost only 7 bucks, and you have bacon, eggs, potato, pan cake, waffle, yogurt, fruits, sausage, cakes, eat as much as you can. But, they don't serve with drink, which the drink will cost 3 buck. Anyway, I have both, the food and the drink, and I eat for 5 round..until almost 10am, I think I eat too much...Ooppss!! haha...but not as much as the Japanese buffet I ate few days ago.
     It was suddenly get a heavier rain when I still biking around the town, and I just get in one of the 5 star hotel over here. Sit down in the lobby, and take the news paper to read, and play shoduku on the paper. It still raining outside, so I just keep on staying inside and reading my book. until almost 12 noon. I head right away to the bus terminal and get back to Toronto.

 
     There is actually nothing else I really wanna visit in Toronto, but it too early to go back house and doing nothing. So, I went to the Toronto Convention center. I actually do not plan to come here, just pass by, and found that there are Korea exhibition in the convention center. I went in and found there are a lot of people, and a lot of event. get the ticket, and you can try a few kind of korean food, just have to queue up for quite a long time. I have time, why not. I get fried glass noodles, dumping, and korean salad...and try a lot of korean product drink, the banana milk is damm nice!!


     Then, I went to the horbour front again, and found out that there is an festival today, for kids...there are a lot of event for kids, drawing, kayaking, lego building, comedy show, easy circus, balloons game.....and of course a lot of food as well. Seeing kids all so enjoy the atmosphere here, I also can catch their joyfulness. After that, walking around China town, and also Kensington market. There are very merry, very crowded and you can get a lot of cheap stuff over here.
     Was actually planning just to surf on internet then go to buy some bun to eat, but suddenly Rafeal send a hi to me on fb, said that he is in Toronto. So, I just went out to meet him, with his friend from Quebec as well. They are here in Toronto just purposely want to try a Japanese restaurant called- Guu Izakaya. This restaurant is not far from my place, 5 min biking distance. They actually on the way to Niagara for the vineyard trip, because they taking the course of learning how to taste wine, and his friend is the class president. The others member will go to Niagara tomorrow by bus, but they fly to here today, to try this restaurant, then will go to Niagara on train tomorrow. Amazing isn't it?
     They were both drunk when I saw them, cause they had been drinking since 2pm, due to the lose of Canada Montreal ice hockey team in the game. Rafeal was shock when he saw me, he said I become very tan than before in Quebec. We drink Sapporo and hot Sake, it was nice. Then go inside to have the main dish. They do the ordering, I just eat. They don't really know what to order as well, so just ask the server to come out what ever she think is good. We have 9 dishes, and it was so Great!  I have to admit, this is the best Japanese restaurant I ever been, they don't sell sushi or sashimi at all, sell only those elegant Japanese food, which not easily found in normal Japanese restaurant, all in small portion but is super nice; and the restaurant is crazy, everyone sitting together on the long table, and when there is people come in or go out, everyone in the restaurant greet them, by yelling, and i this single night, we had sand 4 birthday song in the restaurant, everyone singing...lolx...it is insane! Now, I can understand why 2 executive chef from private club want to come all the way to Toronto just to try the food...it is really good, more than good, it is great.!!
     I had a great night with Rafael, he is the 1st I saw in my journey in Quebec, and he also the last I will see in my journey. How great is it? This put a good fullstops to my journey, better than I can ever imagine.

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》