八方的音乐

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 21 od Cycling Journey - Port Hope to Toronto

18 May 2010, Sunny

     It was so surprise, when I there is a paper bag on the table when I turn back, and Katherine told me that is for my birthday present. Wow!! She is such an amazing lady, so nice to me. All the present, is so design for me, is give specially on my need. I like you so much, Katherine..haha...

( The Stir for me to cook, the book about what am I gonna be in 5 years time, the card with blessing on my bike tour)


( Katherine and me while she sending me off, on the road)

     I follow the Waterfront Trail, as suggest by Katherine and her members from the bike club. It was a very nice road to take. One thing good about travel on bike, is the you never go on the highway, instead using the back road or the country road. The waterfront trail is design specially for cyclist, and the scene along the road was amazing, so nice, so natural. This is what that never make you get tiring on the bike, because you enjoying the journey. Honestly, this is the best route I ever take on this journey. Again, have to thanks to Katherine for print out all the trail for me, so I wont get lost.
 
    When I reach some place near Oshawa, I saw a lot of people over there, and police officer were there also, road is blocked. I was wondering what had happen? There are strike, an legal strike organize by the worker's union, because the company try to take away the pension of all the elders. Well, this really have nothing matter to me, but they have free hot dog and pop for everyone, just Q up and you will get it, why not?? hah...it was 11am, and is almost time to have lunch after 3 hours of bike. Really glad to have a hotdog and pop...haa..
    I reach Toronto at around 3pm, while waiting Gefei finish his job at 5pm, I went to The beach, and the 1st thing I think about is Ice Cream. Sitting at the bench, eating Ice cream and the zuchini cake made by Katherine, looking at Ontario's lake, it was so awesome, so relax. When the boss ask me how far had I travel, I told her 130km, she was shock!! haha...she havnt heard I biked for 160km yet....but, today is a long journey yet feel so short, because of the great scenery along the way.

     Gefei work and stay just right at the middle of Toronto Downtown, working with Cancer Care Ontario. It is easy to find his place, and is very convenient to access to anyplace in Toronto, because it is so near to all the hot spot in Toronto. We back to his place, arrange and prepare something, clean up my self with the cold shower ( the hot shower is run off), then we went to have dinner.


0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》