八方的音乐

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

a Meal with an adorable couple

    
    The couple from SMU , Yao Guang and Zhen Ling, suddenly send a message to me, invite me to their house for a thanks giving meal.
   It was a interesting story to tell how we meet each other, and how we become buddy, and develop the friendship in this short 4 month. I still remember very clear, the first day we meet was in the hostel. But, at first, we dint really greet each others, just pass by without "hi", but we do acknowledge the existence of each others in the hostel. Until one day, i talk to them in the hostel, then only we know that we come to Canada on the same purpose, and going to the same university for exchange program. It is a wonderful arrangement, to have them together in the hostel for the 1st month. We go to UVic together, and having meal together always.
   They are a sweet couple, which is my first impression on them. After knowing them, I found they usually only eat cup noodle, and others instant food, they dont really cook well for their meal. But, since I have to cook for myself mostly the meal, and it is more convenient and easy to cook in more portion, we agree to eat together and share the price. Which, usually I cook and they wash. I enjoying cooking the meal, and enjoying that they enjoying my meal, although they always take off the vegetable that I put inside the dishes. They are typical Carnivorous animal,eat only meat.
   They move out on the second month, to have their own place to stay. But still we hang out a lot, but not as much as before. We celebrate YG birhtday, and travel together with others to a lot of places, and always having party together. We also taking the same course in COM 220 and COM 290, with made us have more time to be together.
   Why am I being buddy with YG? I think one of the reason is that we have a lot of common in thought. But still, there are thing we not in common. He is kind of typical Singaporean, more realistic, lack of human sense. However, he is kind of people that will remember good deed people done for them. Being friend, is learn to accept each other, good and bad. And ZL in the other hand, is a small girl to me. A girl that like to act like spoiled brat. Cute and adorable most of the time, but being her bf will have to yield to her. Watching this couple fighting and arguing , something make them more adorable also. Wonder how a Big Man principle guy have to yield to a small girl, and how a small girl listen to the Big Man reluctantly.
   Yesterday, they wanna thanks me for all the help I given to them in this few month, and wanna treat me with their own meal. Woww....2 people that never cook before they come to Canada, and now they wanna cook for me. They been learning to cook in this few month as they move to the new place, and now is time for me to look at the result. A chicken curry, pork chop, and fried pork with vege, and a bowl of rice that the bottom had burnt. I appreciate it, and the meal is good. I give 7 mark to the taste, and 10 mark for their regard and love.
    I know very sure, after this week. We might not be able to meet each other anymore, and we might losing contact as well. Things come and things go, and we still have our own journey to walk, our own life to go on. The only possible for us to contact might only happen when I go to Singapore, or when you come to Langkawi. Anyway, I cherish the time over here with you 2 adorable couple.
   Sending my best wishes to both of you!! I would be very glad, if one day I will get an invitation to your wedding.
  

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》