八方的音乐

Friday, April 2, 2010

counting Grace





Grace, is the word I love most about Christianity.and is all Christianity about.
There are too many grace I had receive recently, and I really wanna share with people. Too many, if not written down, I might afraid that I will forget about it.
and today, is Lord's suffering day. is a day for you and me, to reflect of our life, to remember all the deed God had done for us, to remember Him.

I buy my air ticket in hurry, from Victoria to Quebec, then from Toronto back to Victoria. All decision to buy the ticket take me less than 1 hour. I was actually just wanna walk in and ask for the pricing, then found that it is on sales, so I just bought it without 2nd though. I afraid that if I think too much,then I wont realize the dream to travel to East Canada.

God is so great. He provide all thing for me. I just found out that 2 friend from the hostel going to leave today to Quebec city, and they going to stay there until end of Jun. So, i might be possible to stay at their place, even if I have to stay at hostel, I still found grateful to meet some old face there. While when I am in Montreal, I am fortunate to see the performance of Cirque De Soleil, Canada most famous cirque show, they having tour performance, and only stay at a place for 1 month. I am thankful for having the opportunity to see the 1st cirque in my life in Canada, and is perform by the best cirque team in Canada.

Josh, Geh Fei, a friend that going to leave to Toronto in next 2 week for his job. We know each other in Central Baptist Church, and we are in the same bible study. When he knew that I going to Toronto, he offer me to stay at his place prior to me open my mouth to ask. and We might end up traveling together in Toronto. My flight from Victoria to Quebec is 6.15am morning, I was initially plan to over night at the airport, but he willing to fetch me the early morning at 4.30 am. He really giving me a big hand in all thing.

Eunice, and not for get Oliver. A Malaysian that going to the same church with me, and we in the same bible study group, which is my 2nd bible study group. She works in Butchart Garden, and she gave a complimentary ticket for me to visit there,and also help me to buy ticket for half price for my others friend. Really thankful to her for all the helping hand. Besides, I had went to her place to cook for 2 time. 1st time is chinese food for the CNY fellowship, 2nd time is Malaysia food which I cook nasi lemak and sambal ikan bilis. I will put my luggage in her place while I traveling East Canada.

Dough and Gladia, which I had mention before. The old couple that invite me to their house for lunch on the 2nd day of my arrival in Canada. I met them again just now when I just about back to hostel, they were just about coming out from the basement parking area. They stop by and ask me to have lunch with them. The same thing, pan cake with maple syrup. but this time, I watching how she prepare the pan cake, and I learn how to make it, a GOOD pan cake. They were a blessing to me, and always thinking of me. Gladia said she though of me when the Olympic, and she even bought the Maple Syrup from Quebec to me, for me to bring back to Malaysia as a souvenir. This is definitely a top quality Maple Syrup. Dough gave a book to me before we leaving. These 2 thing, were thing that I was thinking to buy. I was wonder to have a book to read when traveling, and now I have it. The maple syrup that is the most important thing to buy from Canada, and now I have it. I promise to cook them nasi lemak again for next week, hope they will like it.

Hervey, another brother in Christ, that know each other in CCF. He know that I was always wanna to bike to Tofino and other place, and he was planning to buy a bicycle. He offer to lend me his bicycle to travel to Tofino. I'm still thinking about that, but, really appreciate it.

there is so much more to list out, if I have to list out one by one. And there are more to list out in the future. Thanks to YK, Foy and Irene, Joshua, Vennessa, Sarah and Wilson, Evan and Hai and Kelvin, and not forget, YN,..........

God, is such a loving God. He know everything I need, and I know He leading my way. Step by step, I explore more of the thing He had prepared for me, day by day, I love Him more.



When I experience so many wonder work and surprising grace from Him, how can I not love Him more?     


3 comments:

Grace said...

God's grace really is sufficient :)

DawnRaeAnn said...

Nice, Leon....
bring me maple syrup too..kaka...or maybe a maple leave will do..

leon said...

if I will see you. You always in penang, and I Langkawi wor...

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》