八方的音乐

Sunday, April 18, 2010

lunch after service

   When is the best time to have fellowship in church? I will surely vote for lunch after service. or even supper will do...
   Being in Victoria for a couple month, I am thankful for always being invited for a lunch by the church member, some was just know, some was suddenly invite, and some was on appointment.
   2 week ago, when I walk out from church and met Doug and Gladia, they invited me to have pan cake at their house. The next week, which is last week, I being invited to their house to cook some Malaysian Food for them, after they know that I cook it for Eunice. I made Nasi Lemak, Sambal Ikan Bilis, and Ayam Rendang, this is the second time cooking, it actually taste much more better than the 1st time. I glad they all like it. Anish and Guita which from India, say the curry is similar to their indian curry. after the lunch, Anish and Guita invited all of us to their house for a indian meal, they wanna make some indian food for us.
   Just now, we have a great meal at Anish and Guita place. A long table for 9 people, Me, Anish and Guita, Dough and Gladia, Kwan, Helena and Frank and Natalia (their landlady and family). They had prepare indian curry chicken, curry salmon fish, some sweet indian dessert, salad, 2 kind of rice which is lemon rice and indian brown rice....a great fest like Christmas, which Helena said so..haha
   what next Sunday? just wait and see....

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》