八方的音乐

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 1 of cycling travel

     A surprise call from Ricky and Hya-Yun as i reach Toronto airport. They were worry about me as the weather in East Canada had a huge change, there are suddenly snow in some of the area include Montreal and Quebec. Anyway, I appreciate for their concern. I am fine!!
    The flight from Toronto to Quebec had been delayed for more than 1 hour, due to the maintainance of equipment. waiting in the airport for 3 hour more make me a bit sick, maybe because of the weather or the bread I ate just now. Can't believe that I have to pay to get internet access in Toronto Airport, thats why I have to spend my time by reading.
    The book given by Doug and Gladia, call "God Calling", there was a verse gave me a lot of courage, and the testimonial share in this book, which really suitable for my situation now. " Dont worry about tomorrow. Cast your your burden unto the Almighty God". I dont want to worry about the weather, or my journey, or what will I do next, just prepare what ever necessary and looking forward the grace from God that pour upon me.
    As I reach Quebec airport, the sky are starting get dark, and a bit of raining out there. I was actually plan to bike to the downtown to meet up with Rafeal, which is my host in Quebec. Suddenly, there was a lady come by and ask if I need a ride. She saw me holding the map and bike, so she think that I might need some help. I was really grateful for the offer. Her name is Mary-Louisee, a doctor, she was actually come to airport to send her friend off to French. Surprising me is that she dont have a big car, just a normal 5 seat car, but she willing to put my bike in the back seat, which might dirty her car. We chat all the way to downtown, and she even round and round the area to look for the right place of Rafael. She is an angle to me, giving what I never expected to have. Thanks so much!!
   Rafeal is a chef, and currently taking the course on winery, learning how to taste, and how to differentiate the wine. There were 4 of them in the house when I arrive, Rafael, Max, Ben and Carol, all french speaking ppl except Rafael, so he become the interpreter for us. He even treat me with pizza, and we drank a lot of red wine. The place he offer me to stay is way higher over my expectation, more than I need indeed. He also share some of his biking experience with me, giving me some guidance on traveling in Quebec city. He is definitely a great host!! thank, and I appreciate it.
     

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》