八方的音乐

Sunday, April 25, 2010

frustrated with Air Canada



   When you step in Canada, and ask people about Air Canada. You will found a lot of anger, a lot of complain. Air Canada had very bad reputation in Canada, yet they believe they still the best airline in Canada. Although I had listen a lot, and see a lot of bad thing about Air Canada, but still I refer it as just a small group of people. I had taken Air Canada all the way from Hong Kong to Victoria, but their service still satisfy me. I hold no perspective about Air Canada. But this day, come to me finally, that make me really frustrated with them.
   I been calling Air Canada regarding my reservation for the bike, and I had been calling 3 times, and all I had wait at least half an hour. But, in the result, still no yet any agent that come to help. This is either all the agent is not working, but they just let customer waiting, or the need to took more than 30 minute to help a customer. Anyway, they had prove their poor service to customer.
    Air Canada is definitely the worst airline ever in my life now!!! Let's banned Air Canada.

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》