八方的音乐

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Insight



Insight


If I could see Me as others do,
I wonder how would it be?
If I look into the mirror at the person,
Will I feel fancy, or I feel disgust?
When I look to the face,
Will I take a pause, -or just past?
When I look into the eyes,
Is there a flame inside, which make Me passionate?
Am I being on the track HE wants,
that make me become like I am who I am.
 This person is being hypocrite?
working in opposite to his month and taught.
If there is a chair for VIP,
will I took it to look at the past? to dig inside the memory.
What is all about the wound and scratch,
Does the story still being acquainted, some still bleeding.
I look at the coarse hardship bare hands,
I hardly know what had this man been through.
IF, I can look Me as others do,
I REALLY wonder how would it be?
am I still the one I am? or others else?
......................................................

                   


0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》