八方的音乐

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bike Back Rack



    I had been looking for bike back rack since I get the bike from Eunice, she borrow me Oliver's bike to keep me on my biking journey in East Canada. She really help me a lot in this, save the money from buying a new cheap bike, helmet, and pump. She had provide me everything I need on the bike for my trip. I appreciate it!!
   The only thing I have to modify on the bike is just to add on a bike back rack, as I will definitely need it to put my backpack on it while I cycling to the next destination. I went to the bike shop right after the Sunday service, and again I having a great blessing.
   The original price for the cheapest bike back rack in 25 buck, however when the boss getting me the rack, he found a used rack which seen still very new, and he sold be the rack for half price. No just that, the boss also gave me the bike box which I was initially need to buy, this box is to carry the bike on the flight.
   Once again, I thanks God. once again, I experiencing the grace that I do not deserve.

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》