八方的音乐

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

surprise call from affin bank

i just get a surprise call from Affin bank, Langkawi bruch manager, Miss Lim...if not mistaken...Guess why are they calling me??
yeah....U all are right....is regarding the blog i just post few hours ago...haha, how efficiency they are. in not more then 12 hours, they track my blog and responce to it.

ok, back to topic..

Miss Lim actually called to apologize on her employee attitude, and explain to me regarding the situation. According to her, the PIC tht i tot is manager, is not really a manager ( maybe just another stuff). Regarding the debit card issue, there are lots of problem found on the card produce on 2008, but new cards had been issue since 2009 and no complain receive yet. I had been told that they will replace a new card to me with FOC ( the previous false manager told that RM15 will b charge on replacement), according to her, problem occur regarding card's quality should be FOC, so i take her advice to use again affin bank debit card.

out of my expectation, she review my previous complain about touch'n go service also. actually, the biggest factor i use this card is due to the convenience of auto reload touch'n go service. but i having problem with this service since I receive this new card, and many complain had been make without any positive responce from both bank and touch'n go cantre. they just keep on saying no problem with them, is the other side problem...so i run both side for twice..then give up d... Miss Lim told me that many problem occur with these service, so they deicde to terminate this service until solution is found( maybe)....so conclusion, the new card that i WILL receive is without t'n g service...

anyway, i am satisfy and happy this time with thier attitude and way of handling my problem. and decide to put again my trust on affin bank.hopefully this time , they wont fail me again.


lastly, a lesson to learn today.
" prevention is better than solution, taking initiation to improve service before problem occur"


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it really because of what u had post previously in your blog?
It does work, lol! quite effective!

leon said...

yeah...sure is bcoz the blog...
they said so...
haha...blog is a good place to complain...

Deonne said...

Don't really understand how it works. Plus my blog is not public to everyone.

leon said...

i think they surf from the name " affin bank" and found it...

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》