八方的音乐

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Malaysia Affin bank debit card

Had anyone heard of Affin Bank?
well, due to my service in Navy reserve army, I have to open an account in Affin bank, because Malaysia navy is cooperating with Affin bank to manage the accounting,all the allowance and salary is paid through this bank.
I had been using this bank for 3 year, and guess what, i had change my debit card for more then 5 times due to the bad card quality and service. The debit card issue by Affin bank always having the same problems, which the sticker on the card always slip, causing the information on the  card to lose.
When i met the Langkawi brunch manager to complain about my problem, he can only tell me he cant do anything, without any feeling of sorry, or trying to take any initiative to improve their card quality for these years.
Some may think it is the problem with the way i keep the card, that cause the sticker on the card to slip. BUT, i put the card together with others bank card, and only this card damage while others still found nice. I had try to put this card in others place not with others card, but the same problem occur again. I also found that this problem not only happen on me, but also others user, which the bank workers told me.
Without hesitation, and full of unsatisfactions, I had decide to cancel this card today. and the same word from the manager:" we cant do anything"...............

I would say, if this kind of attitude keep carry on in any bank, how would anyone want to invest on it?  think about it........



0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》