八方的音乐

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

back to school

finally....I'm back...
dunno if got any1 miss me or not.....?? but i guess...no one...!!
I just someone insignificant in class.
Hmm....maybe the one that most give attention on me is, Nadras....a big fat lecturer...Ooopppssss!!
How can i skip class without her knowing??...hope she not even recognize me..

after 1 week, FYP title had come out.
LI presentation poster have to pass up...
a quiz on product design...
a lab report to be rushing...
and....i found out my lab member fail the experiment, bcoz they dint took the length and mass of the extrude..isshhhh....

everything back to normal....life of study...but without study....haha
is a totally different kind of life from working....
hmmm...how to say....I would say study life are lazy life....agree??
or maybe just applicable on me....hahah...



0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》