八方的音乐

Thursday, August 6, 2009

arriving seremban

its been a long time since the last time i step my foot on this land, Seremban.
I just reach here 1 hour ago, 530am.
Thx to 'Lil Pig" for picking me up at the bus station in the early morning.
well...y am I here?
I got an invitation few month ago , an wedding invitation from Han Yu. She was a good friend since the Isaiah School, but losing contact after that. It was a surprise at first when i receive her invitation ( cz we less contact d), I'm very happy and excited , hehe.....and already make up my mind to come even i have to skip my class.hehe....there are not many chance that we can meet together, and this is a very good time to be together and celebrate for her BIGGEST moment ...

Lesson to learn today??
" Friend are not necessary to be together always, but they share their biggest moment together always."
" Physically close may just a symbols, mentally close could be a value, but spiritually close is the treasure. "

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》