八方的音乐

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Seoul - day 1

It had been a long journey yesterday, came out from my home 7 in the morning, and reaching the Soul of Asia-Seoul at 10 in the night. It was great to see Hyeyoon again, as she coming to pick me up, and I am going to stay at her place. Suprising me, her parent are so welcoming!! they were very nice people, keep on worry about me. And they giving a lot of guide on where to go and what to eat in Seoul.
Her mom made some very good Korean breakfast, korean sticky rice with beef and kimchi, I love it and ate 2 big bowl of it, haha!! Hyeyoon have a whole day class today, so she left the house early in the morning, her parent were off today and going to play golf. They send me to the Subway station at Dongjak, and her mum gave me her Pass to use for the subway and bus. I was very thanksful.
Following her mum recommendation, I went to Nam Sam park and the N Seoul Tower as the first destination. Nam Sam Park is beautiful, the weather is cold( chilly yet not freezing), and the air is very fresh. It remind me a lot of Canada as I walk in the park, the nature, air and weather. One of the best part about this park, is the public washroom, this is the best I ever seen. A public washroom with trendy design, full with scent of flower, and even with peaceful classical music playing in the washroom. It was amazing to see how good is the public welfare, and it show the civilization of korean nows day. However, many were told that this is just a mask to welcome the G20 that is going to be held in Seoul.
Went to NanDaemum, a street full with commercial stall and market, crowded with people. It is big, and i almost lost in side. Then to City Hall and Deaksugong. I was bless, as starting today there were a booth in front of Daeksugong witch offereing free korean tradition custume for poeple to take photo and experience it, also due to the G20. then to Myeng Dong.
Meeting David at their Univesity, and we having dinner together. It was great to see him again, talk a lot with him before we going to meet Hyeyoon. He is very nice, accompany me all the way from 6 to 11pm.

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》