八方的音乐

Thursday, November 11, 2010

city of Tradition and culture - Gyeung Ju

Gyeung Ju is a world cultural heritage city rich in thousand years long history and tradition, and was recognise by UNESCO as one of the most historical city in Korea, there were many of heritage left from the Silla dinasty, and were embedded in strong Buddhist environment and culture.
Was actually plan to explore Gyeung Ju with Deonne, but in the end she couldn't make it, so I just have to travel by my own again. There were 2 pairs of old couple from Hong Kong taking the same bus with me to Gyeung Ju, and we went to Buguksa temple together.



I am an adventure lover and very energitic. so instead of taking the shuttle bus up to Seokgurum temple, which is on the top of the mountain, I choose to hiki up a 2.8km mountain road to there. It was crazy and tire, but were filled with great satisfaction and achivement. The scenic along the road was amazing, especially the changing color of the maple from green to red. it took me a whole 2 hours to hike up and came down.


After that, I went to some of the others famous spot in town, all in walking distance. Anapji Pond, Nati0nal Museum, Observatory tower, and Royal tomb. In summary, only the National Museum is worth for visit, a lot of cultural history knowledge was gain from here, and the building on museum is spectacular as well. The others was not really good, although some were the land mark of Gyeung Ju, I dislike the Royal tomb the most, nothing to see at all, just a big hill which look like a tomb and were protected, thats all. Wonder why we pay to visit something for nothing.


Was plan to overnight at the Buman lake, but change my plan as the original plan had changed. So after the great meal of Beef rip soup and baby crab kimchi, I took the bus back to Busan, as I wanna to go to the fortress walk on the next morning.





0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》