八方的音乐

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wonderful Connection

It had been an awesome week, a lot of lost connection had been wire up, all in out of a sudden. I give thanks to GOD for those connection I had before, which GOD had bind us together in HIS love.

Adam, a good friend knew in Victoria church. He was initially plan to go India with his family, suddenly change their plan to come Langkawi due to the problem with their VISA application. Had some great time with his family. In fact, both of us never expect to meet each others so soon, yet GOD have connect us again, to have a wonderful fellowship.

SY, which had been disconnected for more than half a year, suddenly say that she had been looking for me for a long time. We have some talk, she told me about her recent situation and problem she facing, asking my opinion on some future plan she had decide. I'm glad to hear that she had been more rely in GOD, having more intimate time with the universal maker now. Wishing her have a wonderful journey ahead.

YK, a spiritual partner that can always share together. Although we havnt meet for years, and far apart, the connection never fail. All in the right timing, I'm crossing her mind just before I text her in MSN, she was in an adversity, missing direction and losing herself. We had some deep conversation, and I glad she felt comfortable to share so many with me. We have a lot of common point in the discussion. Wishing that she found back herself, and passion toward her job, and the faith that shaken.

Gefei, my best friend in Victoria. The very 1st time we talk via Skype, it was wonderful to listen to his voice again. Sharing each others recent life, talking about others, the conversation will not come to an end without the time frame. Glad to hear from you again, bro. Hoping that we can meet again next year June in Beijing.

In few more days, going to meet some old friend in Korea. And I getting excited to meet them again.

Connection, is such a wonderful thing. Human live to have connection, both connection with GOD and human, but the best is having a connection with human in GOD. A connection that lost or missing for a long time, yet still strong and intimate.

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》