八方的音乐

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Everything happen in accordance...

Everythingg happen in accordance, everyone on street might heading to the same destination, every stranger can be a friend, any people can become a light to others.
The agenda was happen like this...
On the night when I back to Seoul, i get the information from the tourist information center regarding the Spa around this area. The lady officer recommend me to Siloam Sauna, which is located near the Seoul Station. However, I was missing my direction on the street while looking for the Siloam Sauna.
In a sudden, when I was still searching for that place, a French old lady came to me asking if I can speak English (most Korean doesnt understand English). Following, she asking me if I know the direction to Siloam Sauna. Amazing isint? 2 stranger, both foreigner, met on street, and looking for the same place. Well, since both of us having the same destination, we tag to each others. We were blessed as not long after that, we manage to get someone who are able to show us the direction, which is actually opposite the direction where we came from.
Here, the second agenda rise. While both of us walking pass the Seoul Station, a Negro young lady crying to us, asking if we can speak English. She is totally frustrated, losing control, and couldn't get help from others, she had standing there asking for help for half an hours, yet she couldn't found one. In fact, she was just looking for help to get to a destination, but she couldn't communicate with the taxi driver, thus none of the taxi driver willing to fetch her.
She came to us, but both of us don't speak Korean as well. I was actually thinking of calling Hywyoon or David to help to make the interpretation, then I realize I keep the card of the tourist information center in my wallet (this is only because the card is nice). She had a korean phone, so we can just use her phone to call the center, and ask the operator to help to do the interpretation, and talk with the taxi driver. Finally, she happy went on the taxi. I can see her emotion turn from helpless and frustrated, to peace and thanksful.Wow.....thing happpen in sudden and in accordance....

What actually I wanna say here, is...GOD is really amazing. I am just no body, but still He take care of me, and use me. If I not missing my direction, I wont met the 1st French lady; If not I like the design of the card, I wont take the tourist information card, then I wont be able to help the lady on street. If I didnt miss my direction, everything would had change and different story is going on. Missing direction, doesn't always a bad thing. I love the words in Bible, everything work in accordance and together, for the benefit of those who love GOD.

2 comments:

Joycelyn said...

A very meaningful post!!I like!

AhTheng said...

:)

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》