八方的音乐

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Guang Ju, Damyang, and Daejeon

Just realise I left too many empty spce in this korea journey, these few days had been busy and couldnt found a place to stay which provide wifi service.
basically, these few days had been to Guang Ju, Damyang and Daejeon. However, honestly speaking, there is no much place to visit in these few place, but Damyang is great to have the bamboo field which I found it quite worth and interesting.
However, I would love to take this opportunity to thanks to few people in Guang Ju, which had been very nice to me. First, the worker in the jin ji bang, a very young guy, probably around same age with me. He had given me too many hand. I stay in the same jin ji bang for 2 nite. the first nite, i ask him for the wifi password, but he dont really know. So, he asking here and there, search here and there, after an hour, finally he got the password for me, then only I can online in Guang ju and update my pic. The second nite, I was actually asking him of where can I find a laundry nearby, but there isint any laudry at here. So, he asking permisson from the boss for me to make the laundry, he help me to find a place to hang the cloth, and go to find a few hanger for me. I was so embaress with him. I keep on saying sorry, then he said he felt very happy to help me oso. i was glad, and really give thanks for all the help he given.
The second people, is the pretty lady in tourist information office of Guang Ju. This lady was very nice, she help me to sarch a lot of information, and give me good guide of where to go, where not to go. Damyang is the place recommend by her, and I glad i went there. Then she also recommend me to go Nami island, and look for the information of Nami island on internet for me. raelly thanksful to her.
Then, a nice guy i met on the bus station when I took the bus to Damyang. Since I not really know where is Damyang, and not even know where to get down from the bus, he help me to take to the bus driver, and ask the bus driver to drop me directly at the bamboo field. At first, i was just asking him direction, but end up we have a few chat on the bus. He was impress that I travel over korea wihtout knowing a korean word.haha...

I spend my Sunday in Daejeon, the main reason I went there is because of Deonne, a girl I knew years ago from my blog. This is the first time we meet, and it is in korean. Both Malaysian meet each others for the first in korea, is the amazing? haha...anyway, I went there because I was thinking of going to the church she attending on Sunday. Since it is Sunday, sabbth day, I dont really planning to travel as well. So, I spend almost the whole day in church, attending the church service in chinese, then following her cg to hiking, then went to bible study group with her, and in the end having dinner with her church member. This is basiccaly a very relaxing Sunday, day for GOD.

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》