八方的音乐

Friday, November 5, 2010

Seoul - Day 3 - Lotte world, Lantern Festival, Jin Ji Bang

David was very excited to show me around Seoul, and since Seoul have some great amusement park, he strongly suggest to bring me there together. Honestly, I haven play in amusement park for 10 years, time flies fast and I couldn't remember any of those childhood memory in Genting Highland. Hyeyoon has a meeting for her volunteering work in vietnam, so she couldn't join us, that is too bad!
Anyway, we both were blessed a lot. The admission fee for Lotte World was initially 30 dollar, but today were in the promotion period for the BC bankcard holder, which allow us to get the ticket for only 10 dollar, which is just 10000 won. This is the cheapest price ever for a big amusement park. Both of us know nothing about this, until the ticketing ladies ask if David had a BC bankcard. Are we blessed? or it was just coincident to come on the right day? You judge it.
We had a lot of fun time together, playing more than 8 kind of extreme roller coster. The most tiring was the spinning cup, we spin too fast, and I almost get threw out after that. In fact, I am almost immune to extreme game like this, not scary, not afraid, but it was tiring of log Q up at each of the game. Is just feel like the time had twist back to 10 years ago, when we were small; now that we getting older, happiness had become more complicated, not more merely candy and game. But it still nice to see so many small kids running here and there to catch up the play, making me feel even less energitic compare to them.
We meet up with Hyeyoon after dinner at the Lantern Festival in the evening time at Chengguk Cheung, the famous stream in Seoul. David orders some very good korean food for me, very special, pork back bone cook in korean soup. very nice. I would love to try this again anytime.
Once again, I am blessed. The lantern festival is just start today, and this was the 2nd lantern festival since last year. In associate with G20 summit in Seoul, the theme of this year Lantern festival is promoting World peace, with a lot of lantern representing each country that participate in G20, UNESCO, and also introducing korean culture through the lantern. It was nice to have 2 korean with me, telling me the fairy tale of each of the lantern as we pass by one by one. You could never know the meaning of the lastern without someone telling you, and you will not be able to enjoy and appreciate it as well if you dunno the story behind.
It was late when we reach home, around 11pm. As promise before, Hyeyoon's mother bring me and Hyeyoon to Jin Ji Bang - steam room. I was really amaze by the Jin Ji Bang over here in Seoul, it was so good and the facilities inside was more than completed. Before going into Jin ji Bang, everyone have to be naked in the shower room. but the shower room is not just to take shower, there are suana room, steam bath room, hot tube, and a complete jacuzzi set inside. I went into Jin Ji bang to meet with Hyeyoon and her mum after clean up, and we went to steam together. There are different kind of steam room, salted room, wood room, cave room....and few more...each with different temperature and they believe each of the room have different function which help to keep your body healthy, the salt and wood room can provide mineral for skin to have a better skin. I was too tired, after 1 round of steam room, I felt asleep while just resting. We stay in the Jin Ji Bang until next mornign 7am. Incredibly, I lost 2 kg in just a night. I weight before and after as there was a weighting machine in the shower room. However, it was too bad that I didnt bring my camera along, as I thought it is not allow to take picture inside, infact it is allowed.
I feel so great today, and it is such a relaxing day!

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》