八方的音乐

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

all about Busan

leaving Seoul and came to a totally new place, Busan. Although, this place had been heard for a long time for it beach and film festival.
Had been here for 2 day, and almost finish everything that worth to visit here. So, basically I can say that Busan is a small place and can finish visit in 2 days. In deed, in a very relaxing and slow step, as I walk most of the time. Had visit Jagalchi, PIFF, Yondosun park, and Taedaejong on the 1st day, and overnight Taedaejong Spa, which is a very good and luxury Jin Ji bang. Oh ya, not forget to mention that, i met 2 young malaysia couple in Taedaejong Park, when they ask me to taking pic for them. I actually recognise they are malaysia on the 1st sight after I heard their very Malaysia english: SO Mah Fan!!........haha...we hav some chat, but couldnt have dinner together...
The next day, I took a bus to YongKungSa temple, which is very nice. The temple were build just on the cliff beside the sea. Then went to Haedong, nothign much to see at the beach, as Langkawi beach are LOT better than here. But the journey to Apex buidling was a good walk. SInce time still early, I decide to walk all the way until Gwangwalli Beach, it took me about 1 and half hours. But still, notihng really interesting over there. I am a bit dissapointed, as I heard too many good thing about it. Still, Langkawi beach a lot better than here. The only scenery here worth to see is teh Gwangan Bridge, is also called diamond bridge, as the bridge is light on in the night, very nice.
Plan to visit the fortress tmr morning, which mean I had cover almost everyplace in Busan.
So, in my conclusion, Seoul is a lot more better to visit than Busan, 2 day is enuf to walk through the whole Busan.

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》