八方的音乐

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nami island


Anyone that know the famous korean drama " Winter Sonata", should know Nami Island, the place where this heat drama is taken. In fact, this drama actually make this island become famous.

Since there are few people recomment me to come to Nami island, I decide to come back Seoul 1 day before just for Nami island. I was really glad and thankful, that I able to booked the last seat for the bus to Nami island at the day before departure. God is really amazing, He never dissapoint me on my journey, and prepare everything that I need all the time.

Hmm...how should I describe Nami island? It is gorgeous, a earthly paradise island on the middle of river. Although, I came in the wrong timing, but still it is nice for visit. Goshh~~ I should really visit here last week before most of the leave drop. haha...But, I still found the bold trees had it's beautiful as well, just learn to appreciate the difference of beautiness of it. Some part of the island, you still be able to found the yellowish trees along the path.

It is a really relaxing and enjoying day, a day of immerse myself totally in this big nature, in the wonders of His hand.


I was glad to see David and Hyeyoon again for the dinner. Since I will be leaving tomorrow, this dinner is consider a farewell dinner for me as well. We had shabu shabu near their university. Since both of them seen getting busy now, I don't really wish to go further place, or bother too much of their time. We had a great dinner, perhaps the best dinner I had in Korea. We shall meet again next time, in MALAYSIA....haha...that time will be my treat.

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》