八方的音乐

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day of hiking in Geumjeongsamseong fortress and Beomeosa temple

After a long rest in Dongnae Jin Ji bang. was greet by the fresh breeze of chilly morning wind. It is a great day for a hike!!
Without any knowlewdge of what is in Geumjeongsamseong, I just went up to the bus and get there. Was really blessed, as I looking at my tourist map, the lady sat beside me notice of my innorent, and she asked me of my purpose going there. Initially, I not even know Geumjeongsamseong is a place for people to hike, cause there is nothing said on the map, only with nice picture and direction to get there. The lady was very nice, she told me about the fortress, and guide me to the direction to get to Beomeosa. Now only I know I can get to Beomeosa from here, go through the mountain. I was actually plan to come see the fortress, then take a bus back and go to Beomeosa...Interesting! haha...God is wonderful, HE prepare the best for me before I had plan my trip.


The hiking journey was never easy, it is very hilly along the road, and the road condition wasn't good. But the scene was great, the air was fresh, and the voice of nature was very

harmony, birds and some tiny creature singing to each others all the time.
It took me around 1 and half hours to get to the north gate of the fortress. which is the nearest gate to Beomeosa temple. There is another branch road at the north gate, which lead to the peak of the mountain, 800 meter high above sea level. However, I dont really feeling to hike up there, it will took me another 2 hour. So, i just keep forward to the temple. There are 2 temple along this road, Beomeosa and another anonymous, both are located on the half way to the fortress. But I actually like the anonymous temple more than the famous Beomeosa. I belive it must be very difficult for people to hike up there, that's why it is not famous as compare to Beomeosa. However, after visiting so many temple in korea, I felt myself get saturated with temple, all look similar to each others, only the size matters.
Not forget to mention, I accidentally met the 2 pairs of old couple from Hong Kong again at Beomeosa. We were so suprise as we see each others, in chinese we said we very have " yuan fen". They take a cab back to the metro station and ask me get on their cab together. hahaa, wishing that we will meet again in the future, as we already met each others for 3 time inaccident.








0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》