八方的音乐

Monday, January 11, 2010

when it matters to you, it Matters!!

I'm totally satisfied my stomach today, with the curry chicken and potatoes I made myself, thank to some of the friend that give me some opinion and guidance on how to make it. And I done it, the taste was better than I imagine. hhe...here, there are some of the prove that I cook this curry all by myself.
    

what does it meant actually??
When I was in Malaysia, my mum had ask me for many time to learn to cook, she is definitely a great cooker. she can make out many delicious food with simple thing. from simple cook, to some more very complex food also she can made them very well. however, when i was in malaysia, i never though to learn cooking from her, nor help her during cooking, all I do is just sitting on the sofa and wait for the food to be prepared.
BUT, when I now in a far way from home, and I could not afford to eat outside like I do in USM, then cooking is start to really matter to me. and when It matter to me, I start to learn. thing being weird, when I myself start to realize that I found myself start to love cooking as well. With just simple ingredient such as garlic and onion, and some noodle or vege, chemical reaction and thing become so tasty. and now i found that, cooking isnt so difficult also, it just depend on whether you really wan to learn it o not.

This incident make me reflect of what i had heard from the sermon on the past Sunday, " When it matter to you, it matters".  our religion is just the same, no matter how much we heard from other about the goodness of believe in Jesus, or how much we tell others about the goodness of believe in Jesus, if we or other never experience it, it doesnt matter to them at all.
when people tell you about the goodness of believe in Jesus, if it doesnt matter do you, your responce may just be "So what", but when it does matter to you, you will responce with" what else, how come"...and you start to learn more from there.....

where will you go when you die?
where are you come from?
what is the purpose to live if there is no enternal life?are people born to die?
how is this world come?
Does it matter to you??
or you just responce with" So what". ? think about it......


0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》