八方的音乐

Thursday, January 21, 2010

IMAGINUS

as I told you in the previous post, I found a part time job to help in set up during the IMAGINUS day.
so, wht actually IMAGINUS is? probably many will ask.
This is a poster look out show, they sells a lot of poster of different size and category, and my work tht day is start early 7am morning, to help them to unload all the poster from the truck, and help to set up the poster in the show room. it is just an easy work, but they rally need people to do the work. and we get paid of CAD$ 13 per hour, is a good deal for me, working for 3 hour alrd earn CAD$40, this is enuf for my 2 week meal. haha.....then I will help also during the last day to loading all the thing back to the truck and get another CAD$40...haha....
to c the pic of IMAGINUS, go to my facebook...hehe..
Thanks GOD for providing this job to me....

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》