八方的音乐

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

night with fun.

it my first time in Victoria to go swimming today.hehe...
Being invited by Evan, I decided to go for swimming at the Crystal Pool juz near to the hostel, around 10 min of walking distance. There isnt just a swimming pool, but others facilities such at suana room, steam bath, hot tub and gym. It cost 2 dollar per entry after 9pm.
I kind of like to swim, its let me fell relax and release most of the time. It just like you had forgotten everything but just keep on swimming to the end. I enjoy to immerse myself in the hot tub and in the suana room, it release all the tense of my muscle and body.  well, one thing need to mention is the pool gym or earobic , probably some of u nvr heard about this also. with 2 dumbell make of span, we practice aerobic in the pool following the instrcution by the instructer. and it could exercise your whole body to keep in shape. the most difficult thing is to learn to balance yourself in the water will holding the 2 big dumbell.
Hmm..one culture here which i kind of not use to it is.....almost all ppl get naked in the change room...haha....except me..they just act so common nature to be naked in the changing room and waling around without any cover....but dun get missunderstood, this is only the man changing room...haha....asia people is still shy in this kind of thing most of the time...especially chinese, probably malay oso de same...

after the swim, Evan bring me to a pub called Logon , coz there is an open mic there. and he intro some of his friend to me. Haha, his black brother, NY offer to buy me 2 beer, and Steve was getting so excited during playing the table soccer in tag team with me, and we won the game with 10-9...hahha...it is a good game, although it was my first attemp to play this game. having good time hanging around with Evan, Sher, Chris, Rianna, NY, Steve, Bob......although it was 1st time meet, Steve insist to invited me again on this sun night, and NY invite me to his house for some africa food...haha...however, i can drink with them but not smoke with them...haha...

just a simple and relaxing night....we have our pan fries after back to hostel...and I ge to bed on abt 3am...since tmr class is 630pm...hhaa

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》