八方的音乐

Friday, January 1, 2010

drinking water...

Do you ever try to drink a water from the pipe in Malaysia??
here, there are something new, the pipe water is actually their drinking water. The water treatment in Canada is very good, and the water from pipe is really really clean, they just drink the water from the pipe all the place. Some one told me water of Canada was one of the most clean water in the world. izit true??
and now, I know, why we can see some of the signboard in Malaysia which written," this is not a drinking water", you can found this especially at tourism place....funny isnt it?

Yanni ni told me, most of the develop country is like tht...well...i not sure about tht....probably...haha...

I start to drink the water from the pipe oso here, hot and cold water is available at almost everywhere in canada. believe it! hehe...yet I havnt get sick ...haa


0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》