八方的音乐

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

SUB and 2nd Job

    Being 1st tie to Uvic for class, me and Yann Ni went to SUB to looking for some used text book, and we bought a used text book for the course Introduction to Canadian Business with only $20, which it actually cost $120 for a new book. many ppl try to come find this after the class but alrd out of stock, we are lucky to be the 1st tht bought this book. hehe..
    During waiting for Yann Ni to Q up for paying the book, I was waling around and looking at the notice board. there is a notice that caught my eyes, HELPER NEEDED on 20-22 Jan.  They actually having a poster show which called Imaginus, and they need ppl to help for the opening and closing in lifting thing, and ppl to help in sales on this 3 day. We had sign up for the closing and opening, and also 2 out of 3 day of sales promoting. work for 10 hour total and earn about $130. What good about this job is that we dun nid a Social Insurance Numbern(SIN) to do this work, the cheque will directly bank into our account. We had try to apply for a temporary SIN to enable us to work in campus, and this money will enuf for me to travel survive myself and travel.
   I taking only 3 course for this semester which only have 3 hour of class on mon - wed, so I'm actualy VERY very free, if not doing work also dun really have much thing to do. Will still work in Ocean Island when I'm free to earn more OI dollar for my meal...hhehe....and other time will try to find some more profitable job to do.  hehee.....new life, New experience in a New place...
   GOD bless me very well for giving me the chance to experience and learn new thing here.

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》