八方的音乐

Monday, January 25, 2010

Visual Data Artifact Journal

I had been joining a survey for the visual data artifact journal recently, and this can help me to earn some pocket money. What actually this survey is all about? this guy, David Sprague actually doing a survey on his paper on the effect and impact of visual data bring to normal people life. In doing this survey, each participant have to record down the visual data they observed everyday in the 2 week of observation period, and as the compensation of our time wasted, we can earn CAD$40 after we complete the task.
How ever,not everyday in our life we will saw the visual data. What actually is visual data then? is actually just any visual or graphic with shape, color, size that can help you to understand a thing such as chart, bar, node link diargram, basically anything that after remove the word and still given you some information.
well, this is something interesting. and thereforem I have to bring my camera everytime, so when ever I saw a visual data I can capture down the picture. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent points and the details are more specific than elsewhere, thanks.

- Norman

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》