八方的音乐

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Creation is GOD's first missionary

It was a sunny day after some rain past few day, and the weather turn to become more warm then before. I suddenly have this thought of going to the beach which I had longing to go before this, and since my class is start at 6pm evening, I should able to walk all the way from the beach back to the University before evening. Actually, I donwan to waste my time the whole noon by just watching movie or surfing internet directionless also.
    After taking a light lunch, I prepare myself to go to Willow beach. Take a deep breath at the fresh air, with some salty taste, it make me feel that I am back to Langkawi, but for sure Langkawi beach is much more better than here. Take a walk along the long beach, seeing all the people company by their dogs beside the beach, enjoying the beauty of art work of the LordWalk until the end of beach, I went along the hill up to the Upland park, sitting on the cliff , a sharp corner which divide the Oak Bay and Cadbora Bay, from here I can see clearly the whole beach, someone kayaking, and some rafting. Rest for a while at the chair, amazed with all the scene in front of my eyes.
    It was only 230pm by the time, way too early for my to get back to school. So I decide to take a slow walk along the Beach Drive and Cadboro street to the Cadboro Gyro Park, "City of Garden" is the name given to Victoria, Victoria is more than a garden if you take the walk along Beach Drive. An hour of walk, had grant me to imagine myself immerse totally in the beauty of nature, the flower, the leaf, the tree, the acorn and pine corn, the grass ,all the plant is greeting me " Good day, Leon".
    All the nature make me reflect of what I had read recently on the book " In the grip of Grace" which I just borrow from the church library. The Psalmist wrote: " The heaven tell the glory of God, and the skies annouce what his hands have made. Day after day they tell their story, night after night they tell it again. They have no seech or words; they have no voice to be heard. But their message goes through all the world; their words go everywhere on earth." (Ps 19: 1-4) There is no excuse for us to denied God, as HE had revealed himself to us through his creation. Hundreds of years ago, the great theologist Tertulian stated: It was not the pen of Moses that initiated the knowledge of the Creator....the vast mojority of mankind, though they never heard the name of Moses, nor the God of Moses....Nature is the teacher; the soul is the pupil....One flower of the hedgerow....one shell from any sea.....will they speak to you the mean Creator? ....If I offer you a rose, you will not scorn its Creator.
   Creation is God's first missionary. They are there for those who never held a Bible or heard a scripture, they are there before someone put the God's Word in their tongue. Paul in Roman book say, the human heart can know God through the handiwork of nature. However, the problem is not that God haven't spoke, but is the human never listen. Human trade the Creator with the creation, they trade the glory of heaven with the desire of earth.....  
     This message come to me as I sit down at the Gyro Park, facing the salty cold wind from the sea, listen to the song of the birds, reading this book. The words suddenly become to close to me, and intimate with me, each word reflect me of all the wonder of nature I had just gone through. I give thanks to the wonder of His handiwork, the grace that He had pour upon my life.

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》