八方的音乐

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Oktober Fest


     
"Oktoberfest is a 16-day festival held each year in Munich, Germany, running from late September to early October. It is one of the most famous events in Germany and the world's largest fair, with some six million people attending every year, and is an important part of Bavarian culture. Other cities across the world also hold Oktoberfest celebrations, modeled after the Munich event." (Wikipedia)

I am lucky to be in Langkawi at this moment to celebrate the October Fest at Beach Garden Resort.

well, what do we have on October Fest?
BEER.......this is the most important thing during October Fest.
many sort of Germany Beers specially import from Germany just for this festival, and i enjoy the beer very much.
There is a beer, which is Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier. Suit my taste, and I love it.
wondering if i could get this beer on others day than october fest...hmmm..
another beer which is Hacker-Psychorr Dunkle Weisse, taste like the Tiget beer,
but I like it bottle, which is flip-flop cap-bottle.
and I collect it.heheee
  

what else??
Germany food, for sure.
I am a steak lover, and I order a Grilled Sirloin Steak with half rare.
Wow~~~~~~~ this could be the best steak I ever tried. I love the smoky taste and the sauce, which is a bit sweet.
The steak is very thick, and the meat is tender.


others had order Beef Tenderloin, Salmon Fillet, Chicken Bratwurst, chicken meat ball.....and we conclude that German people is good in dealing with Beef....

Frankly say, I have no idea of what is the special traditional food of Germany, as I know Germany is famous in sausage and beer. other food like steak and salmon, just like the other western food probably.

 Technorati Tags:

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》