八方的音乐

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

excited email....



finally..the response letter from Uvic, University of Victoria, Canada.
I am going on a exchange program, probably a period of 6 month, or more if possible.

I hope that this would be a challenge to my life, to walk out form the comfort zone.
to reach out to new thing, and to experience the wonders to HIS work.

PLS: uphold me in the prayer, to sustain me in this new journey.

will be start to busy with all the procedure, settlement, and the preparation.

hehe...C u all....in my new place...!!


5 comments:

ric said...

gambateh, bro ;)

Deonne said...

congrats =)

Xiang Hou said...

yea !! all the best man !!

leon said...

thx o...
i will keep on update my life there...if i am there...

PurpleHeart said...

mingle mingle, haha, like so syok hor not going alone XD

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》