八方的音乐

Thursday, October 15, 2009

miss the bus

i was busy this whole week. rushing to finish up all the assignment this week and next week.
there are 2 assignment due next week, but i have to finish up this day, before i going back to hometown.

juz now, I rushing for my assignment which had to pass up tmr, and I finish it at 1130pm. I had prepare myself to go back, that why keep on rushing thing assignment without taking the dinner. hoping i can catch up the last bus on 1145pm.
anyway, it end up i miss the bus. i reach the bus station on 1150pm, and the bus was juz leave.

my intention is to go back as soon as possible, to help up with mum. and for this reason i make myself to be so busy. even rushing to the bus station.
somehow, he do not understand. he was standing at his position and thinking. since you done ur work until 1130pm, it alrd late to go to bus station, why still need to rush there? cant u juz go back tmr?  if u knw u need to go back, why not u finish up ur thing earlier? you always like this, think that only you are right ! you never think of others!  .....
and this how the arguement start.
who is wrong?? and who is right??
am i wrong to call him up during his supper to give me a ride?
well...i'll say ppl are sellfish....we all think from our own position most of the time.


if i never rush to the bus station, i will never knw whether i can catch up the bus o not.
if i never try, how could i know if i can make it or not? even if there are 1% of chance that i can success make it, when i dont do it , it juz a 0% to success.

if i were to assume the bus alrd leave, then i will nvr go to bus station.
if there are so many assumption to make, there will be a lot of thing in life we will never try for it, or dare not to step a foot forward to it.
i like a word from me teacher, assume is just " ass - u - me"

if he were in my position, and i were in his position. what could really be the  scene? i wonder??

3 comments:

玉树临风 said...

十字架的第一个功课叫你不讲理。。。哈哈!彼此勉励。。。

yann ni said...

(thumb up)
I agree with u, yen..
Sometimes, people just dun like to try..

~wlw~ said...

Yes....u r rite again!! as usual...

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》