八方的音乐

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

LAZY!!

finally...finish a presentation and a test today.
well..the presentation seen quite ok...the bullet proof vest wear but dint have the chance to use it...
but the water pump on hand is very useful today...haha...
help me to save a lot of bullet..
work as a team, everyone is involve in the presentation. this is smthing diff from other.haha
i like this comment given by the panel judges.

for the test.
~~~.....this is wht i can say...." speechless"
dint really study for that...
although some they say are simple question, yet my mind is blank.
no idea of wht to draw, nor wht to write...
totally blank...
this is the consequence I have to bear for not given effort on it.

exam is near...but my heart and my mind is still calm.
not ready for this coming battle.
no mood to study, to mood to exam.
is this is wht u felt after 3 year of uni life??
study bcm boring, smtime dun even bother it anymore.
result is not determine anything now, but attitude determine it..
my attitude??? no doubt, i am LAZY!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》