八方的音乐

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Would you accept the offer?

There was an offer given to me during my processing to acquiring the air ticket to Victoria, BC. 1 from a fren and 1 from the ticketing agent.

here, this is the offer. Would u accept it?

As I am going to Victoria for the exchange program, USM is giving the scholarship including the return air flight from Malaysia to Canada, but we have to buy the ticket in advance by our own money and claim form USM later.
The offer given was to claim a higher price from USM, which if I can take the flight from Langkawi to KL by using air asia and claim the ticket of MAS, the same way to take a cheap flight and claim the price of higher class flight with higher price from USM, and I can actualy gain more than RM2k in this between.
However, i had rejected this offer as I not being comfortable to cheat the money from USM. USM had treat me very nice by given the scholarship include living allowance and return ticket, why would I still have to cheat on her to gain more money?

Not only as a human, and also as a christian, I believe we need to be contented of what we have and being satisfy with it. Greedy is the root of all the sin, said in the Bible, and i equip myself with this principle always. Do not compromise of the simple principle just to get more money, an advice from a friend.
 
any way....I am happy with my decision, and i hav very good sleep on night, and a calm feeling in church.......
will u accpet the offer??
THINK TWICE!!!

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》