八方的音乐

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

HE taking care

I feel so GREAT recently !!!!!!
hehee....people who know me should know tht I am busy with my stuff for the exchange, all from the application of Visa until the flight and others bla bla bla....

why am I felt so Great?
starting from the application of exchange, I am lucky to get my first choice of University, which is University of Victoria. in addition, I get a full scholar as well.Hmm....maybe some will say this is juz a normal thing....wht else? without prior to consider, just found tht application to this Uni does not need an english test ( IEEL, TOEFL), which may cost a lot, plus more the Visa to Canada is very cheap compare to other country......

Regarding thing to be settle there, Thanks God that I found a wonderful, cheap and amazing hostel, providing great environment for people like me. There is a club in UVic which collecting unwanted bicycle and given it out for free for whoever wan it, does this sound amazing? settle the accomodationa nd transport. 
Coming up with my interest, looking for a church.  I found a Emmanuel Baptist Church just oppposite the Uvic, and hav a contact with the person in charge. Joshua Wang, one of the worker in EBC had contact with me , and offer to help. Fell so GREAT!!

During my application for Visa, I manage to settle everything in just 1 day in KL. Refer to my previous blog, I am lucky that everything was work so smooth, have a good and friendly guard and operator , and even have a very good gathering with my lovely friend.

last, to settle the flight booking. It is a very last moment, but I met my old frend which work in the travel agent. She  manage to help me to get a very good time and good price of flight.....fly on 25th dec, christmas time....mange to celebrate christmas eve and christmas service on the morning.........then hav my new year there.....everything was seen so order and preare for me....

Thanks GOD ............HE taking care of all the thing I put in prayer........

Thanks GOD..AMEN!!

0 comments:

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》