八方的音乐

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

trip in KL

Reaching penang on 2330 and rushing for the bus to KL on 0000..........THANKS GOD i were in time to catch up the bus...and thanks to Roy and Chok Kim for the ride....never expect to have 2 of u senior to send me...Thanks ya..

taking a long journey of 4 hour, finally i reach Puduraya.....sitting in KFC to wait for YN to come and pick me up.......the initial plan was to go to her house rest for a while and then go do the Visa thing tgther, but she suddenly come out with smthing else so I juz hav to change my plan.......asking her to drop me at the Ampang McD, then msg Hui Yi to fetch me when she awake....well, waiting in McD is not a wasting time, I can online and reading there....if u were a backpacker, u will understand it......this is a relaxing trip, nothing to rush...and since time is not an important thing.....so can juz sitting there...looking wht was going on in KL city from 5am to 9am.....
Walking on KL street, with my 9kg back and a laptop bag, walking thru the crowed of OL and OG......I juz felt tht I am glad...walking and looking around without direction, yet all ppl around me were rushing for their life....this remind me of the a word of wisdom: How many time had we miss smthing good passing us in our time of rushing? Smtime perhaps, we need to stop our frantic pace, to observe and listen to ppl around us, then only we realise of our restless life..

around 10am, Hui yi come to fetch me with her new car and I am her 2nd passenger. I stay at her place for 2 day. Is a good time to meet her and others else, a fellowship long to be connect. although she still got defence of her thesis on cmong day, yet she still accompany me to the bank and ambassy of Canada to do my Visa. It spent our whole day, yet we havnt done the thing. but at least we knw very well of wht to be done on the next day for the procedure of the application. today had go to bank for 4 time, to do bank draft, change bank draft and cancel bank draft....haha....it is actually not a complicated procedure, is juz tht we are not familiar with it....

in the night time, join HY to meet her other seremban fren for dinner and activity, which most of them I alrd knw. have the chance to meet up Jun Sze and others. I have KL traffic, it take us 1 hour plus to travel from Wangsa Maju to kuchai lama, the traffic were badly jam......they actually plan to go to Lychee house to eat the choc from Belgium, which they went ther for honeymoon, and oso to c their honeymoon pic....i dunno them b4, but i knw them now....seeing of thier way of conversation, can really felt tht they are truly like 1 family. talk about the road, talk about church activity, talk about HY unexpected behavior...bla bla bla........although HY always bcm the target of bully of everyone, yet everyone include herself is enjoying....the whole night were in laughter and joy......

on the second day, I ask HY to juz drop me at lrt and I can go do my visa thing by myself. it was only a 10 min journey of lrt from wangsa maju to ampang park, walking a short distance to the embassy of Canada to do my thing. actually need to meet YN on 9am, but i reach there around 850, so I went up 1st. i was lucky to meet friendly and pleasant security guard and embassy operator, everything were done very fine. I finish all the thing b4 915am, and then YN only reach. haha....well, since I still have to come back to collect my Visa at 3pm, we walk around KL to find money changer, and to window shopping. We went to Chi Chiong Gai, near Puduraya, then walk from Puduraya to Sungai Wang. I bough some electronic thing at Low Yatt, and then go to Sungai Wang for a walk..........was actually plan to meet Henry ytday but both of us were not in convenient, so we make it to meet for lunch later.
Thing were happen so coincident, we do not plan at first to meet at where, but both of us were juz going to the same destination without prior notice, Low yatt.....I went there juz to walk and shop,  and he went there to took his free laptop....we meet up and then have lunch tgther at a janapese restaurant just at the ground floor of Law Yatt plaza. This Japaness restaurant were very original, and the food really nice...worth for its price.......Thanks to Henry for his generousity for treaten us..........bck to Langkawi we go to unkaizan lah...Hmm..never expect Henry can talk so much with YN.... after the lunch, Henry fetch us to the canada embassy........haha...thanks for the free ride as well...hehe...
Is so gooooooooood moment to catch up with Henry, an old fren tht knw since 7yr old, a part of my childhood was with presence of him.....

back to the embassy, then only I knw that I was lucky. YN told me tht the guide and the opperator she came last time was different ppl, and they are not as friendly like these....well, I was thinking of GOD blessing me, and putting all this good pieces around me....in very short time, all thing were done.......and I finally get my Visa, so relief now....

Since the time were still early, we went to KLCC just to have a walk and a drink. and I need to find a place to charge my hp, I cant contact HY to fetch me if cant found a place to charge it..haha....I took some pic of the christmas deco and a pretty christmas lady....walking around KLCC...and then take a rest at DOMe, I was able to charge my hp there..hehe..

night time, me and HY being invite by Ru Jie to join kepong ppl to watch movie at wanU. this is the 1st time HY drive to wanU, we drive according to qi sheng instruction until WanU, but we miss up the last junction....haha...then we turn and turn around to find back the way...it took arnd 30 min during the missing...haha..but still finally we reach there...hhaha...funny experience....

We have dinner at Carl's Jr, a very HUGE burger....then went to movie- Christmas Carol 3D...this is my 3rd 3D movie if not mistaken.......the movie were ok ok  only, is very tired to listen to the dialog, coz is spoken in a very weird slaunge...a bit like the dutch i think...and tired oso to watch 3D....bt the meaning of the movie is good...c how a stingy wicked old man change to a joyful and naughty man........

have great time with Ru jie oso, accompany me along in the WanU...

well....going to finish my KL trip and back to langkawi....

a great time to be with Hui Yi, Jun Sze, Henry, Ru Jie, and YN.....but miss up the chance to talk with Wilson, was my good pal once....and also Zhi Xin, a langkawi fren stay in KL.........

althoug we are not always tgther, not even chat always, but still can c the bonding between us....
酒逢知己千杯少,话不投机半句多;
主内知己相逢少,花言巧语不必多。
君子之交淡如水,三言两语重如金;
小人之交甘若醴,千言万语轻如羽。




1 comments:

yann ni said...

yen ar yen.. is One U,, not wanU.. I also should thank u these few days for calming down my mood in settling the visa..!!~ ^.^

Zopim

友情链接

《大馬部落》